Oakwood High School Ministry exists to create an environment where students can connect with their peers and connect with God. We do this by giving ample opportunities for students to worship, serve, connect, laugh, and play. For more information, contact Pastor Brent at email@example.com.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT SERIES: Propel
- Week one September 9th Bottom Line Session 1: When it comes to growing our faith, doing is better than knowing.
- Week two September 16th Bottom Line Session 2: God uses people to propel our faith.
- Week three September 23rd Bottom Line Session 3: There’s a direct connection between growing and serving.
- Week four September 30th Bottom Line Session 4: In tough times, God works in you so that He can work through you.
SUNDAY MORNING: theMIX
- Sunday September 13th Week 1: Never Too Young (1 Timothy 4:11-16)
- Sunday September 20th Week 2: The Problem With Stuff (1 Timothy 6:3-12)
- Sunday September 27th Week 3: Serenity Now (2 Timothy 2:22-24)
- Sunday October 4th Week 4: God’s Word in Our Lives (2 Timothy 3:14-16)